----> Podcasting is the most effective way to build an audience and to promote anything without paying for marketing <----
You can have your own podcast channel and you can promote any products or services and even charge other companies that do complementary products or services to have audio ads played while you run your podcast, so you can increase your sales and have extra income from advertisements you sell.
Have a look at these statistics from the US and the UK
Weekly podcast listening in the United Kingdom as of the 1st quarter of 2020, by age
Who is podcasting for?
Any business or individual, from corporate companies to startups and even for any individuals running their own business offline or online.
Why should I consider podcasting?
- You can use podcasts to learn for free from successful people in your industry instead of paying a Coach or Mentor.
- You can interview anyone you want to learn from and ask them all the questions you want to ask and at the same time share all that valuable content with your listeners. VALUE for you and them.
- You can help people bringing experts that can answer their questions for free
- You can help people learning any topic they want to learn and build very fast an audience about any topic or niche.
- It is the easiest way to build your perfect audience interested in your product, service or courses and promote them.
- No ads are needed.
- You can do all these without investing anything in marketing or ads. No investment!
- To position yourself or your business higher than your competition and become the one to come to for help.
Another great thing about podcasts is that you can use podcasts to learn for free from successful people in your industry instead of paying a Coach or a mentor, you can interview anyone you want to learn from and ask them all the questions you want and at the same time share all that valuable content with your listeners.
What do you need to run a podcast channel?
And a Buzzproud account for free to start with
And you can even run a podcast channel without running any podcast yourself!
In this course, you will learn:
- What do you need to start running podcasts
- How to set up your podcast channel for free
- How to host your podcasts for free
- Where to get people to host your podcast or to interview
- How to get your podcasts published on Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and more.
- How to monetise your podcasts
- How to promote your podcasts
- How you can start a podcast channel and run one successfully without investing any money at all
Listen to my podcast on https://podcast.socialsongbird.com/ if you want to hear some of my podcast.
StartOverview of the course and introduction
PreviewStep by Step how to set up your channel (17:59)
StartHow to run your first podcast
StartHow to set up your first podcast
StartHow to find people to speak in the podcast
StartHow to get thousands of downloads of your podcast
StartHow to publish your podcast in Amazon, Spotify, Apple Itunes and more
StartHow to create high income from your podcasts
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $116
Since 2009 I have been building Online Businesses and training people and marketing teams on Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, and many other strategies to acquire leads and convert them into clients online.
I have trained marketing teams for companies like Costa Coffe and Booking.com as well as government agencies and international organizations.
Featured in BBC and The Telegraph and I have written articles for Social Media Today and Buzzfeed.
Founder of SocialSongbird.com, ThriveLab.co, IDS2Success.com and few other businesses.