How To Get 1000s & Millions Of Visits To Your Blog
Finding difficult to become a blogger? Here is how to succeed as a blogger
This is your opportunity to learn how to generate hundreds or thousands of people to your website/blog.
This is for anyone with a website not just a blog, as you could put your business in the most visited websites online by just having some articles in your website.
This is better than doing Press Releases or Google Ads!
In this course you will learn:
- How to create and manage easily content for your blog
- How to establish your blog as a leader in your niche (Industry)
- How to generate thousands of visits a day
- How to monetise your blog
- Publish your blog articles and promote your blog on the Times, Wired and the biggest blogs online.
- The workshop ticket includes:
- The access to the live and downloadable recording of the workshop
- Skype live chat support for 6 months
After you finish this course you should be able to skyrocket your blog traffic and lead generation.
Mili Ponce is a recognised international Digital Marketing strategist and keynote speaker.
Known in the UK as the Twitter Queen for the last 9 years, she was the first one, to write and speak in conference about how to increase your sells and bring targeted leads using Twitter Marketing and about how to create a home business by using Twitter to sell affiliate products.
She gives training and consultancy to Corporate Companies, Government Organizations, Marketing Managers, Business Owners and Individuals to use Social Media Marketing to:
- Increase their Brand Awareness
- Increase their Sales
- Target better their Leads
- Automate their Digital Marketing strategy
and Grow their businesses faster
She travels around he world as a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing and ECommerce.
She gives training, speaks in conferences and gives consultancy worldwide, in Europe, Asia, Australasia and Latino America, some of the well known worldwide companies she has giving training to are:
Costa Coffee, UK Department of International Trade, Booking.com and hundreds more since 2010 ...